Supervisor Imaging I - Diagnostic Radiology
Supervises departmental workflow and functionality. Ensures consistent quality of examinations and imaging. Maintains regulatory documentation and quality control.
Performs supervisory functions; prepares work schedules, assigns staff, observes performance to provide input to formal evaluations, and makes recommendations for personnel actions; assists in staff selection and provides training and orientation for employees.
Communicates effectively with staff and management.
Assists management in administering organizational policies and procedures.
Assists management in maintaining departmental patient safety guidelines.
Assists management in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Assists management in monitoring and controlling expenses within approved budget allocations; provides input for budget preparation and keeps management apprised of budget variances and unexpected expenses.
Maintains equipment in efficient operating order and contacts service for major malfunctions.
Assists management in reviewing, updating, and writing technical protocols for studies performed in the department.
Assists management in creating and administering skills and competency lists and trains employees in order to provide a high standardized level of clinical functionality.
Manages timekeeping systems to maintain correct payroll entries
Establishes quality control on work performed by department personnel and ensures compliance by maintaining quality assurance records for department.
Adheres to TMC organizational and department-specific safety, confidentiality, values policies and standards.
Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years related experience in radiography.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION: Arizona Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT), American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT), and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of radiography best practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Skill in evaluating performance and making recommendations for improvement.
- Skill in performing radiographic techniques and examinations, and evaluating images.
- Skill with computer applications, such as basic functionality of the computer, Word, Excel, Outlook e-mail and attachment capabilities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, patients and/or their representatives, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs; ability to apply basic algebraic concepts.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 31134