Respiratory Therapist PD - Mount Graham Regional Medical Center
Position is located at Mount Graham Regional Medical Center in Safford, AZ
Under the general supervision of the Director of Cardio-Pulmonary Services, provides Respiratory Therapy to patients.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent as recognized by an approved government accreditation association.
- Graduate from AMA accredited program for Respiratory Therapy.
- Certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Certified Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the State of Arizona.
- Maintains current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Current NRP Certification. New hires are required to obtain certification within 3 months of employment.
- ACLS certification per American Heart Association with-in three months of hire
- PALS certification per American Heart Association with-in three months of hire
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull 40 pounds.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, reach, kneel and stretch using good body mechanics for sustained periods of time.
- Required to have the mental and physical ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
- Basic knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement, development and support methods and practices.
Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency