Registered Nurse Seasonal - Peds ED
Tucson Medical Center (TMC) is Tucson’s only non-profit community owned hospital. Employees choose to work at TMC because of our of integrity, community, dedication, and compassion which we show through the exceptional care we provide to our patients and our community. Our passion for caring for the Tucson community has expanded over the last to include community partnerships, new medical specialties, and medical clinics to further provide the care our community deserves.
Why Join Tucson Medical Center as a Seasonal Employee?
As a seasonal employee you can get the best of both worlds! You are able to travel all while being a core member of a compassionate care team. At Tucson Medical Center we don’t only care for our patients though, we care for our TMC family too. As a member of our family you can expect to enjoy a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Family Style Atmosphere with a Supportive Team
- Sign On and Completion Bonus available
- Competitive rate of pay
- 13, 26, and 39 week contract options
- Standard benefits (medical, dental, and vision) for 26 and 39 week contracts
- Part time and full time schedules
- Seasonal employees living more than 100 miles outside of Tucson will receive $750 per pay period for living expenses
Education: Graduation from a qualified, nationally-accredited nursing program.
Experience: Licensed and/or certified in the state of Arizona, minimum 2 years of recent relevant experience in the area of interest.
Licensure or certification: Current RN licensure permitting work in the State of Arizona and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. Some departments such as OR, Ambulatory Surgery, Pediatrics/PICU, PACU, and GI Lab will require advanced life support certification (ACLS and PALS).
* Current employees are not eligible. Previous employees must have not been employed at Tucson Medical Center for a minimum of 13 weeks.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 30395