Registered Nurse (RN) - PCCU
$10,000 sign-on bonus for new hires is available!
Tucson Medical Center (TMC) is Tucson’s only non-profit community owned hospital. Employees choose to work at TMC because of our of integrity, community, dedication, and compassion which we show through the exceptional care we provide to our patients and our community. Our passion for caring for the Tucson community has expanded over the last to include community partnerships, new medical specialties, and medical clinics to further provide the care our community deserves.
Why Join Tucson Medical Center?
We don’t only care for our patients, we care for our TMC family too. As a member of our family you can expect to enjoy a wide variety of benefits. In addition to all the benefits you would expect from a leading medical facility (medical, dental, vision, 401K with match) we also provide:
- Family Style Atmosphere with a Supportive Team
- Competitive Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Extensive Onsite Gym for $12.00 a Month
This unit is a 27-bed fast-paced high acuity unit with a 3:1 RN ratio. PCCU team members are ACLS certified and care for a diverse population of acutely ill patients. Some examples of the patient population are:
- Hemodynamically unstable patients requiring active titration of vasoactive infusions
- Complex diabetic patients, to include DKA, requiring continuous insulin infusions
- Patients with tracheostomy requiring long term ventilation
- Respiratory distress patients requiring heated high flow and continuous Bipap
- Patients that are COVID-19 positive
- Post-operative cardiothoracic, general and vascular surgery patients
Education: Graduation from a qualified, nationally-accredited nursing program.
Experience: One year of nursing experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Licensure and Certification: Current RN licensure permitting work in the State of Arizona and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. Some departments such as OR, Ambulatory Surgery, Pediatrics/PICU, PACU, and GI Lab will require advanced life support certification (ACLS and PALS).