Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Nurse Lead - PCCU
$7,500 Sign-on bonus offered with 2 years of experience!
The Post Critical Care Unit, Unit 420 is a 27-bed fast-paced high acuity unit with a 3:1 RN ratio. PCCU team members are ACLS certified and care for a diverse population of acutely ill patients. Some examples of the patient population are:
- Hemodynamically unstable patients requiring active titration of vasoactive infusions
- Complex diabetic patients, to include DKA, requiring continuous insulin infusions
- Patients with tracheostomy requiring long term ventilation
- Respiratory distress patients requiring heated high flow and continuous Bipap
- Patients that are COVID-19 positive
- Post-operative cardiothoracic, general and vascular surgery patients
The clinical nurse leader is responsible for the assessment, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the delivery of safe and effective patient-centered care. The Clinical Nurse Leader will facilitate and mentor others to grow professionally and advance their knowledge and skills. In addition, the Clinical Nurse Leader will continuously assess unit needs to ensure adequate resources for current and upcoming shifts by collaborating with other departments, clinical and nonclinical, to coordinate admissions, transfers, and discharges of patients in a timely manner. Finally, the Clinical Nurse Leader will demonstrate professionalism at all times and will uphold standards of practice by holding team members accountable for continued compliance.
EDUCATION: Graduation from a qualified, nationally-accredited nursing program.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years of nursing experience in an acute care setting required.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION: Current RN licensure permitting work in the state of Arizona, Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. Additional certifications may be required per department.