Physician - OB Hospitalist
Seeking an additional OB Hospitalist for our team at Tucson Medical Center (TMC) in Tucson, Arizona.
TMC is a non-profit community hospital that serves the area of Southern Arizona, The hospital leads the region with an average of 5500 deliveries a year and has 14 LDRP rooms, 3 cesarean section rooms, 8-bed OB triage unit, 14-bed antepartum unit, and a 40-bed Level-III NICU
- Responsibilities will include coverage of unassigned patients, physician coverage for CNM patients, OB triage, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and delivery and labor management coverage for community physicians.
- Affiliated MFM group, In-house Anesthesia and Neonatology, and Gyn Oncology
- Active teaching opportunities with Ob residents from the University of Arizona and medical students from the Mayo Clinic.
- There are two hospitalists in-house at night with back up physician coverage
- 12 and 24 hour shifts available with differential pay for night shifts.
- Electronic medical record system is EPIC
- Requires an active AZ license
- TMC is an equal opportunity employer
Tucson is a year round active community with world renowned hiking, bicycling and other abundant activities. Tucson was named first Capital of Gastronomy in the United States with world renowned restaurants and food festivals.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with a sign on bonuses and relocation reimbursement
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing