Physician - Adult Intensivist
Tucson Medical Center, licensed at more than 600 beds, has been Tucson’s locally governed nonprofit regional hospital for more than 75 years.
We are currently recruiting for an intensivist to work in our adult critical care unit. This 36-bed unit includes 3 different areas ; cardiac intensive care, general, neurological and vascular care.
Join an established team of intensivists who all strive to work towards our mission: to provide exceptional health care with compassion.
Like to teach? Well that's perfect because you'll be doing that, as our ICU has residents 12 months of the year!
--Must be BE/BC in Critical Care
--12 hour shifts
--open to new grads as well as experienced physicians
--7 on / 7 off, flexible schedules for Work Life Balance
--highly skilled support staff
· Competitive Salary & Incentive Compensation Opportunities
· Generous Relocation & Transition Packages
· Generous Education Loan Forgiveness Packages
· Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
· Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
· 401(k) and other Retirement Investment Options
· Continuing Medical Education and other Advanced Education
· Professional Liability Insurance
· Mandatory License and Credentialing Reimbursement