Pediatric Surgeon - Arizona Pediatric Surgery & Urology
Arizona Pediatric Surgery and Urology LLC, in partnership with Tucson Medical Center, is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Pediatric Surgeon to join our team in Sunny Tucson Arizona!
Providers provide coverage at both Tucson Medical Center and Banner Diamond Children’s Medical Center.
TMC is a 630+ bed non-profit community teaching hospital in the heart of Tucson serving Southern Arizona since 1943. TMC has a 42-bed Level 3b NICU as well as PICU. Pediatric and pediatric specialty care at TMCOne features experienced, board certified physicians in general pediatrics, adolescent medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology and infectious disease.
Banner Diamond Children’s Hospital is affiliated with the University of Arizona. The hospital has a 36-bed Level 3b NICU as well as a PICU.
· --Multidisciplinary team with pediatric urology (3 providers) and pediatric surgery (4 providers).
· --All providers work with surgery residents from the University of Arizona.
· --Excellent outpatient mid-level support.
· --Cerner and EPIC electronic medical records.
· --Competitive compensation and benefits with moving package, signing bonus.
· --Medical school loan repayment options available.
· --Generous retirement plan.
· --7 week vacation per calendar year.
· --100% pediatric surgery with good mix of cases, no trauma/ECMO call.
· --Employer paid malpractice insurance.
· --Large growing metropolitan area.
· --Lower cost of living.
· --UNESCO city of gastronomy.
· --Cultural diversity.
· --Outdoor enthusiast haven.
· --Intercollegiate sports- Joining Big 12.