Tucson Medical Center is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our existing employed medical group in Sunny Tucson Arizona!
TMC is a 630+ bed non-profit community teaching hospital in the heart of Tucson serving Southern Arizona since 1943.
- This position will be clinic based with in-patient hospital consults, that way you have the ability to build your own practice with flexible hours.
- This role consists of a mix of inpatient and outpatient practices where the hospitalists are responsible for admitting all patients.
- There are support staff in place to help with the authorizations for DME and RT support
- You would be a part of a growing subspecialty practice that includes pediatric endocrinology, adolescent medicine, pediatric GI and pediatric infectious disease. (bariatric surgery center for children is planned for the future!)
- There is a residency program along with a clinical research team with additional educational opportunities.
- Our plan is to expand the practice to include 2 physicians as well as an NP
- Call is shared with a private practice pulmonologist
We offer the following to our practitioners:
- Excellent compensation package
- Quality and Productivity incentive bonuses
- Generous paid time off
- Collegial work environment
- Highly skilled support staff
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonuses
- Loan Repayment Options