Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician
Tucson Medical Center is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Pediatric Infectious Disease physician to join our existing employed medical group in Sunny Tucson Arizona!
TMC is a 630+ bed non-profit community teaching hospital in the heart of Tucson serving Southern Arizona since 1943.
- This position will be clinic based with in-patient hospital consults, that way you have the ability to build your own practice with flexible hours.
- This role consists of a mix of inpatient and outpatient practices where the hospitalists are responsible for admitting all patients.
- You would be a part of a growing subspecialty practice that includes pediatric endocrinology, adolescent medicine, pediatric GI and pediatric pulmonology. (bariatric surgery center for children is planned for the future!)
- There is a residency program along with a clinical research team with additional educational opportunities.
- This role is a new position designed to help our existing pediatric infectious disease physician.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work anywhere from 24-32 hours per week.
We offer the following to our practitioners:
- Excellent compensation package
- Quality and Productivity incentive bonuses
- Generous paid time off
- Collegial work environment
- Highly skilled support staff
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonuses
- Loan Repayment Options