Pediatric Gastroenterologist - TMCOne
Tucson Medical Center (TMC), a 600+ bed, Joint Accredited, locally governed, non-profit, community teaching hospital has an excellent opportunity to employ an experienced, full-time BC/BE Pediatric Gastroenterologist to join our exceptional group of Pediatric Subspecialty physicians and advanced practice clinicians. The qualified applicant will be joining an established practice of 1FTE pediatric gastroenterologist with 1 FTE NP.
Tucson Medical Center offers a full spectrum of pediatric sub-specialties and inpatient care including neonatal intensive care, pediatric critical care, pediatric surgery, and a pediatric ER. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in procedural skills and broad expertise in gastroenterology. Patient care responsibilities include an active outpatient clinic and inpatient consultation services which includes care for patients with the full range of gastrointestinal diseases. Desire to teach pediatric residents and medical students is also highly valued and encouraged.
- Excellent compensation package including quality and productive incentives
- Robust benefit options
- Paid relocation, sign-on bonus, CME and Malpractice
- Generous paid time off
- Low cost of living in a highly desirable area of Arizona
- Arts, culture, fine dining, high-end shopping...all the amenities
- Access to a broad and loyal referral base