OB/GYN-Rincon Neighborhood Hospital
Rincon Neighborhood Hospital Opening 2023!
Rincon Neighborhood Hospital, a subsidiary of TMC HealthCare caters to the southeast Tucson/Vail area located at the intersection of Drexel and Houghton.
The facility is slated to have a total of 50 beds, with 3 triage rooms, 6 Labor/Delivery/Recovery Post-Partum Rooms and 1 C-Section Suite.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and Medical Office Building Located on Campus
- Electronic medical record system is EPIC
- Requires an active AZ license
- TMC is an equal opportunity employer
Tucson is a year round active community with world renowned hiking, bicycling and other abundant activities. Tucson was named the first Capital of Gastronomy in the United States with world renowned restaurants and food festivals.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with a sign on bonuses and relocation reimbursement
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing