OB/GYN for TMCObstetrics
Seeking an additional board certified/board eligible OB/Gyn for our established team at Tucson Medical Center (TMC) in Tucson, Arizona.
TMC is a non-profit community hospital that serves the area of Southern Arizona, The hospital leads the region with an average of 5500 deliveries a year and has 14 LDRP rooms, 3 cesarean section rooms, 8-bed OB triage unit, 14-bed antepartum unit, and a 40-bed Level-III NICU
· Responsibilities will include 2-3 clinics per week, Ob call once a week, Gyn call for assigned patients 2-3x a week, ED gyn coverage 2-3x a month.
· Affiliated MFM group, In-house Anesthesia and Neonatology, and Gyn Oncology
· Davinci Xi robotics available
· Optional teaching opportunities with FP residents and medical students from the Mayo Clinic.
· Ob hospitalist coverage for Ob patients at night
· Electronic medical record system is EPIC
· Requires an active AZ license
· TMC is an equal opportunity employer
Tucson is a year round active community with world renowned hiking, bicycling and other abundant activities. Tucson was named first Capital of Gastronomy in the United States with world renowned restaurants and food festivals.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with a sign on bonuses and relocation reimbursement
· Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
· Advanced and continuing medical education
· Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
· Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
· Relocation assistance
· Sign on bonus