Mammo/Radiology Tech- Mount Graham Regional Medical Center
Under the general supervision of the Director of Imaging performs a variety or routine diagnostic radiologic procedures.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
• Expected to maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
• Current State and National certifications for required modality.
• Current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
• Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
• An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
• Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
• Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
• Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
• Graduate of an Accredited School of required modality.
• Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems