Intensivist - CVICU/CTICU
Tucson Medical Center, a 630+ bed, Joint Accredited, non-profit, community teaching hospital, is seeking to employ an experienced, full-time Intensivist to join our exceptional group of Critical Care physicians and advanced practice clinicians. An ideal candidate will possess subspecialty training in Cardiac Anesthesiology and/or Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Critical Care, although extensive experience in a CVICU/CTICU will also be considered. Responsibilities include staffing a dedicated twelve-bed cardiovascular/cardiothoracic ICU, as well as caring for patients in a sixteen-bed mixed medical/surgical ICU. Experience in the management of perioperative/periprocedural cardiac, cardiovascular surgery and thoracic surgery patients is paramount, as is familiarity with mechanical circulatory/ventilatory support devices and proficiency with standard critical care procedures.
Candidates must be fellowship trained and Board Certified in either Critical Care or Thoracic Surgery. Primary Board Certification in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or General Surgery is required.
- Excellent compensation package including quality and productive incentives
- Robust benefit options
- Paid relocation, sign-on bonus, CME and Malpractice
- Generous paid time off
- Collegial work environment with highly skilled support staff
- Low cost of living in a highly desirable area of Arizona
- Arts, culture, fine dining, high-end shopping...all the amenities
- Flexible schedules for a true Work Life Balance
- Access to a broad and loyal referral base