ICU Registered Nurse - Mount Graham Regional Medical Center- Per Diem
ICU Registered Nurse (2)- PRN 4138
Under the general supervision of the ICU Nurse Manager, coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching, and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing
- Current Arizona Registered Nurse License
- Maintains current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Maintains current ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Minimum of one year registered nurse experience in acute care
- Ability to identify significant changes in patient condition.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current trends in nursing.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.