Tucson Medical Center is seeking to employ a BE/BC Adult GI hospitalist for our team in sunny Tucson, Arizona. This is a broad based position that will include in-patient consults as well as recommendations on procedures as needed. The ability to perform advanced procedures is a plus, but not required!
Candidates will have the option of working 7 days on/off to provide additional work/life balance. In addition, there will be 2 acute care nurse practitioners to help with patient care and load balancing.
New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
TMC is a 630+ bed Joint Accredited, locally governed, non-profit, community teaching hospital in the heart of Tucson serving Southern Arizona since 1943.
- Excellent compensation package including quality incentives
- Robust benefit options
- Paid relocation, sign-on bonus, CME and Malpractice
- Generous paid time off
- Collegial work environment with highly skilled support staff
- Arts, culture, fine dining, high-end shopping...all the amenities
- Flexible schedules for a true Work Life Balance
- Access to a broad and loyal referral base