Executive Assistant - Benson Hospital
Under the direct supervision of the CEO this position provides administrative support for the Executive Team. This position will be responsible for coordination of meetings and conferences, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Will also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Will prepare agenda and take minutes of Board of Director Meetings. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy, and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
Will ensuring smooth and efficient workflow. Will coordinate and have hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing projects. Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. It is essential that this position demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the hospital.
1. Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the department.
2. Performs desktop publishing. Creates and develops visual presentations.
3. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the Executive Team.
4. Establishes, develops, maintains, and updates library of trade journals and magazines.
5. Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
6. Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
7. Answers phones for Executive Team and marketing department. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
8. Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
9. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
10. Works independently and within a team on special non recurring and ongoing projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, at the request of the Executive Team, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures.
11. Prepares and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of the final copy.
12. Sending to accounts payable travel reimbursement, documenting corporate credit card expenses to corporate finance.
13. Must be flexible with work hours as some Saturdays may be required due to an administrative project.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High School Graduate or Equivalent – Required
2. College degree required
3. Exceptional writing and communication skills
**Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to apply.**
Job Type: Full-time
- executive support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 21310