Environ Svcs Assoc I - Part-Time 2pm-7pm
$500 Sign on Bonus Offered!
Tucson Medical Center (TMC) is Tucson’s only non-profit community owned hospital. Employees choose to work at TMC because of our of integrity, community, dedication, and compassion which we show through the exceptional care we provide to our patients and our community. Our passion for caring for the Tucson community has expanded over the last to include community partnerships, new medical specialties, and medical clinics to further provide the care our community deserves.
Why Join Tucson Medical Center?
We don’t only care for our patients, we care for our TMC family too. As a member of our family you can expect to enjoy a wide variety of benefits. In addition to all the benefits you would expect from a leading medical facility (medical, dental, vision, 401K with match) we also provide:
- Family Style Atmosphere with a Supportive Team
- Competitive Pay
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Extensive Onsite Gym for $12.00 a Month
The Housekeeping team is recruiting for Housekeepers for full time and part time positions with flexible scheduling options as shown below. Shift differential is given to those working on 2nd and 3rd shifts. Full time and part time positions are available! We look forward to seeing your application!
Part-time (25 hours weekly):
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
EXPERIENCE: None. This is an entry-level position.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION: None required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn and utilize cleaning applications and products.
- Skill in following directions and organizing work.
- Ability to read or listen and comprehend simple instructions spoken in the English language, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers.
- Ability to read a clock and accurately document time.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to perform basic computer tasks (e.g. log in and out, check e-mail, etc.).