Emergency Medical Resident- Mount Graham Regional Medical Center
Emergency Medical Resident-PRN 3836
Under the general supervision of the medical director of emergency services and direct supervision of the Emergency Physician, provides and manages direct health care for the emergency department patient population. Category AHP II Provider or Resident will function in the Mt Graham Medical Center only under a supervising physician. Any activities permitted to be performed at the Medical Center by the resident shall be performed only under the supervision or direction of the Supervising Physician. The Supervising Physician shall remain responsible for all care provided by the Category AHP II Provider or Resident.
- Must be at least18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- Must be credentialed per MGRMC medical staff bylaws, and policies and procedures.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination/medical history check and pre-employment background investigation will be required.
- Successful completion or who are in the last year of training in an ACGME/AOA accredited post-graduate training program in one of the following, family practice, internal medicine, general surgery, emergency medicine or equivalent
- Maintain current ATLS certification.
- Maintains current CPR, ACLS, & PALS Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.