Director Clinical Operations - Mount Graham Regional Medical Center
Under the general supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Clinic Operations (DCO) is responsible for the day-to-day management and long-term sustainability of all Mount Graham Regional Medical Center owned and affiliated physician practices. In conjunction with RHC practice managers & providers and with the hospital leadership team, he/she will develop short-term goals and long term strategy for the physician practices. They will ensure that the practices meet all clinical, financial and operational performance metrics of Mount Graham Regional Medical Center.
- Must be at least18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field with emphasis on Healthcare Administration is required. An MHA or MBA is preferred.
- Five years of experience in Rural Health Clinic practice management, preferably in a multi-location setting.
- Extensive experience working with providers within a clinic setting.
- Knowledge of operating policies and procedures of a Rural Health Clinic
- Working knowledge of healthcare financial management, specifically RHC reimbursement, billing and coding, accounts receivable management, operations improvement, and practice growth.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports for senior management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of MGRMC staff and support personnel required.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- MHA or MBA degree in related field.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems.
To apply, please conact:
Christa Ruiz 1600 S 20th Ave. Safford, AZ 85546