CT/Radiology Tech - Mt. Graham Regional Medical Center
Position is for Mount Graham Regional Medical Center in Safford, AZ
Under the general supervision of the Director of Imaging performs a variety or routine diagnostic radiologic procedures.
- Must be at least18 years of age.
- Proof of highest level of education completed but not less than high school education or equivalent.
- Expected to maintain certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current State and National certifications for required modality.
- Current CPR Certification from the American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider) or other approved educational programs.
- Ability to effectively communicate in oral and written form.
- An understanding of computer systems, process design and data management.
- Must have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must have the mental and physical ability to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift, carry, pull, & push 50 pounds.
- Language proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal fluency.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of required modality.
- Previous Meditech experience or other related electronic records systems