Advertising & Engagement Specialist
Supports the Director in the strategy and implementation of marketing, brand management, content development, advertising and related areas for TMC Health. As part of a creative team, the Specialist will coordinate traditional and digital advertising campaigns, develop targeted lists to engage multiple audiences to influence patient engagement, service line growth and brand awareness. As part of the engagement process, this position will utilize a variety of digital and social media platforms to engage patients in their digital health care journey at TMC Health. In conjunction with the Director, this position will support system communication strategy for system employee engagement.
At the request of the Director, support the strategic communications and advertising plan to support TMC Health and its affiliates True North Goals. Work to gain include earned media, social media, web, e-news, email, video, internal communication, collateral and events.
Using existing system tools to develop and coordinate measurement ROI of all online outreach activities.
Implement and manage engagement campaigns using the system’s CRM platform to effectively target and reach target audiences for the systems, its affiliates, service lines and other campaigns.
Manage day-to-day needs of the System’s advertising campaigns. Including, but not limited to, social media ad, digital and ads and search words.
Support the existing strategy for internal and external audiences including social media, monitoring content on www.tmcaz.com and internal intranet.
In conjunction with the Director and other communication leaders, maintain the system’s ‘digital front door’ in conjunction with the system affiliates, service lines and partners.
Maintain the brand and expand its reach to drive engagement with current and prospective patients, service lines, system partners, and other stakeholders.
Collaborate with affiliate marketing leaders to facilitate effective inter-system communication plans.
Develops and maintains relationships with the community, TMC HealthCare Staff and medical staff.
Supports the System’s commitment goals development, finance, and other key organizational areas to evaluate and grow services lines to facilitate market growth.
As part of a creative team, plan and design the layout of printed and digital pieces, arranging sequence of topics and placement of artwork; directs the preparation and publication of advertisements.
Exhibits excellence in customer service through appropriate demeanor and interaction with all patients, visitors and staff.
Adheres to and supports team members in exhibiting TMC HealthCare’s values of integrity, community, compassion, and dedication.
Adheres to TMC HealthCare’s organizational and department-specific safety and confidentiality policies and standards
Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of marketing, communication or applicable advertising experience; healthcare experience a plus.
LICENSURE OR CERTIFICATION: None required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of marketing concepts and community resources.
· Knowledge of online marketing platforms using CRM databases and
· Experience in developing, and or placing multi-media campaigns including digital, social and traditional media.
· Skill with online marketing, social media management, and online search optimization.
· Ability to manage content within internal and external websites.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, patients and/or their representatives, and the general public.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 31103